Looking after an American family

Hello
I am a 53 year old French woman.
I can speak quite fluent English and wish to spend at least one year in Miami in a family with children or with a retired couple or a single woman…
I could take care of children because I'm not travelling alone, but with my daughter who will be 13. We could speak sometimes with you and them in my native language if they study French at school…
I have chosen Florida (Miami) because of the climate. Our departure date will be around the beginning of 2014.
During the day, when my daughter will be at school, I could do also some cooking...
I really want to be part of an American family to see their way of life. I want to improve the American language, which is very different from the English language, I suppose... I'm very motivated and I will do my best to ensure that everything goes well.
My best wish is to be involved in such a family : spending time with them when they're back from work, sharing their week-end and leisure time,…
I don't wish to receive a salary : just to have two comfortable private rooms for me and my daughter and to get lodging and board with meals and laundry included.
Moreover, I have my international driving's license. So, I can drive the children to their various activities : school, sport or collect the shopping…
I have a French Baccalauréat: this is equivalent to English “A” Level or an American High School Diploma. I have worked as an administrator in the French Education System. I can type and swim. I can also speak German and a little bit of Spanish.
I hope you'll appreciate my CV and I apologize for the many errors of spelling and grammar.
I look forward to hearing from you and I really hope to get contact with some families.
Alix

Hello alixho.

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section in the Miami classifieds. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

helpx.net
check out this website. you may be interested. good luck to you.

Thanks both of you !!!
Je regarde de ce pas... Merci