Feel home away from home

Dear all,

I hope my message find you all in a great condition.
I am Diaa Behairy 36 years old Egyptian. I am a Professional Property Manager (originally a Physician). I Hold my degree of Property management from the US, and work as a Property manager in a Real Estate Company in Egypt. I operate and manage a newly established apartment complex in New Cairo City, that offers lodging apartments for expats in Egypt. Our Philosophy is to offer and service the expat community in a way that makes them feel home.

Share your experiences with me, what makes you mostly feel home in Egypt? How can you avoid feeling lonely or dispatched from your own home?

Best Regards,
Diaa

1. A lot of " medical doctors" work in different positions and they still introduce themselves as " DOCTOR  X".
At the beginning I consider that they are " doctor in science" in the branch they are work for, but noooo, simple they are DOCTOR!
My question is WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF KEEPING THEIR TITLE AS SOON AS BEING A MEDICAL DOCTOR IS NOT TOO MUCH USEFUL IN THE BRANCH THEY ARE WORKING FOR?   in my opinion!
2. Most of Egyptian colleagues, behave not nice, they are full of frustrations and ready to do all what is possible to be done bad to you to put you under the ground!
Helpful???  Come on!!!  Just maybe one of the foreigners could say us an example of very nice behavior of his Egyptian colleague that without any interest is NICE!
3. Concerning sharing experience, I am reserved!