Good place to live for 6 months

I'm coming to Egypt for 6 months and would like to know where in Egypt that I can stay during this time where I can have other English or French expats to spend time with. Any area you would recommend?  Aïn Sukhna is a area I'm interested to stay. Is there any English or French speaking there?

Greetings
Best place I'm egypt to stay around expats would be maadi .  There are many Egyptians that speak English and French as well ( mostly English but French education is pretty common amongst upper class Egyptians).

You may also look for places in New Cairo where houses are relatively newer and you  an secure a nice spot Ina  compound but it all depends on your budget and where about you wona work or travel to during the day

Ain sokhna is a costal area on the east coast. Decent , cheap snd pretty chilled but good for few day or one week tops...defo not a place to live full time and build a community .

I'd say Downtown (Tahrir or Garden City) would be a good place to stay if you're not looking for a fancy stay. You'll find many ex-pats there although I'm not sure of what nationalities exactly. Plus, it's close to a lot of the sightseeing spots in Cairo if that's something you'd like to do.  Maadi has a lot of ex-pat communities too with probably a better neighborhood depending on where you stay.

If you're not gonna work during this period, Sokhna would be a good place to stay.  it's all about the beach though so there's nothing much to do. There's also Dahab and Sharm El-Sheikh.  I personally prefer Dahab. Commuting would be hard though if you'll be working unless it's online.

You could also check with your embassy or try looking for English or French Ex-pat Facebook groups too.

Thank you. I will look into it when I get there

I'm coming to Egypt for 6 months and would like to know where in Egypt that I can stay during this time where I can have other English or French expats to spend time with. Any area you would recommend?  Aïn Sukhna is a area I'm interested to stay. Is there any English or French speaking there?

- @zz1300yb hello, I see your post on living in EGypt.
- @zz1300yb hello, I see your post on living in EGypt. I would like to know if you have news since September. I would like to go there for 6 months as an expat. I al a single woman. Any advise/recommandation on safety, health and security will interest me.

I speak french and english.

have a nice day

@CDieme59

I can recommend something in Cairo if u want
@zz1300yb

Reply on my whats app 0020***
Please do not post contact details here. This is for reasons of personal safety. Use the message system to exchange.

@zz1300yb  Hello ,

Are you still in Ain Sokhna ?