Seek for flatmates for 2 apartments in Cairo (Zamalek)

NO MORE AVAILABLE, SORRY :/

Hi All,

If anyone is interested to rent a bedroom in Zamalek district, I know french expatriates who are looking for flatmates for long and short rental period.

The flats are both spacious and well furnished, in the pleasant discrit of Zamalek in Cairo.

There are 3 bedrooms available.

* 1 bedroom in 3 bedrooms flat to share with 2 teachers(sport and french language): 1800 L.E./month

* Up to 2 bedrooms in a 3 bedrooms flat with an other teacher as well in french language. Full rental 4500 L.E./month to share by 2 or 3 (2250 LE/month or 1500 LE/month)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested by these bedrooms. I'll give you the contact of the person.

Cheers,

Fred

NO MORE AVAILABLE, SORRY :/

I am an egyptian girl looking for moving close to my work. since my family home far 100Km from Cairo. I am working in Italian NGO under the Italian cooperation in Egypt located in El Zamalek. All what i need...internet, AC and basic clean furniture.

I used living in different culture, nationality and i am social person and respects the others person's life i like music,reading and painting. I prefer having flat mate welcomed my visitors both females and males and doing the same with her.
My education background is art and i am speaking English and bit Italian.

my number is 0166686814
thanks
Mari

ok any one need an appartement call me at 0180557397
or add me as [email protected]
i'll help u as i can .
u r wellcome

Hi Fred,

if the offer is still available, I'd be interested. I'm 30, male, teaching Design at the German University in Cairo, non smoking, easy to deal with and open-minded. I had also been learning French for four years ;)
Hoping to hear from you soon,

Steff

could you please contact me or give me your cell phone in order to come to see the place.
i really need the one bed room
thanks
amry

Sorry guys, but the rooms have already been rented since a couple of weeks.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE (Shared room)
1. We are three young expats from all over the world (Canada, Macedonia, Poland)
2. Flat descrition: Three bedrooms, fully furnished, spacious and light apartment. All bedrooms with AC, fans, 2 beds and a cupboard; spacious dinning room, living room with tv and AC, equiped kitchen, 1 bathro...om.

3. Location: Flat located in Al-Agouza at the corniche of the Nile River. Close to Zamalek, 5 min by taxi to Downtown and nearest metro station (Opera/Gezira).

4. Our preferences towards new flatmate: female, expat, no smoker

5. Price: 750 EGP (includes rent, electricity, water, gas, building maintaince)
6. Shared room

Hi ece85d! You should post in the Egypt classifieds > accommodation section.
Thank you and good luck!
Christine