Hello dear members

Dear members
I want to live & work in hong kong plz guide me which visa I need & also guide me which visa suits me I am student in uk & finish study this year & looking forward move other country.

Hello khiladi786. :)

In which sector are you looking for work?

You can read the various articles in the China participative guide. It may help.

Thank you,

If you work here you need a work visa.  If you study here you need a student visa.  Only you know what suits you.