Residency by investment (buying an appartment)


as a Canadian and being on a tourist visa , can buying an apartment in Hong Kong invest up to 3 million usd in cash helps me to obtain residency?

@ronabbasi9 Hello and welcome on board !

I don't have any info for you unfortunately Just to let you know I have edited the title of your thread from a better fit.

I hope members will guide you soon.



I can get some information with my neighbor who has a license to sell properties. His answer is "You can buy any property in Hong Kong but you will be subject to higher tax (the buyers stamp duty) than a Permanent Resident".