Visa Card

Hey guys!

Short question: can I withdraw money with my visa card in big cities like Hanoi and HCMC? Thanks for your help!

Yes Nhungnhung you can withdraw cash from them but they will charge you some extra money as their profit on your cash transaction.. apart from this you will also pay separate rate of interest to issuer bank of visa or master card..

^
Sounds about right but you get seriously hammered by your card issuer.
Cash withdraws in a foreign country get a really bad exchange rate and, as mentioned above, a high interest rate.
An ATM card is better. You still get rough exchange rate and a small charge but it's not as bad as with a credit card.

that how banks make super profits..
they hit you a few times on the same transaction
and have the cheek to slap you an admistration charge!
Guess that is the priceless of having your banker in your pocket :cool:

Hey guys! Thanks for your helping advises! I will take my ATM card with me :)

When doing the tourist thing, I carry:

Some cash in a hidden wallet where it would be hard to steal.
ATM cards and a credit card in a hidden wallet where they would be hard to steal.
A few traveller's cheques in a hidden wallet where they would be hard to steal.

You may see a pattern here.
Keep 'daily' money where it's easy to get to and go to the toilet if you need to get more or a card.
Slight problem but not half as big a problem as getting your stuff stolen.
Now, guess where I keep my passport.

http://m.ngoisao.net/touch/newsdetail.a … 1000227481
Loss of pants when going to the toilet in Diamond Plaza
He 'robbed' pants in the toilet of the Diamond Trade Center Plaza in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City but can not chase.
15/1, Nguyen Duc morning, Team building protection Diamond (Ben Nghe Ward, District 1), certification in retail customer incident a man going to the toilet was a thief get pants with assets of 10 million in cash and an iPhone 5.
According to the morning, at 13/1, Vu Van Thanh (live Tan Phu district, Ho Chi Minh City) to visit, shop at Diamond Plaza shopping center.  Here you go toilet and undressed to the lid on the toilet in the back.  In ticks when returning found the trousers same property ... fly away.  First situation "empty", he can not run out to hunt and protected for help.
The case was then protected buildings recorded and reported to the police precinct.  He added that morning in the toilet area shopping center also happened the same burglary.  The victim was gay "in distress" in the "nude" was the thief remove pants with assets of more than 20 million.

Learning English with Google Translate is NOT a good idea!

beppi wrote:

Nicht so groß für Deutschland entweder. 
©Google

beppi wrote:

Daaaaaa...

beppi wrote:

Tha reet on wi that, mora if its a tyke.

mas fred wrote:
beppi wrote:

:D:D:D
No sheep language. You will get a strike four bouncing sheep. This is an ENGLiSH forum.

yes u can but bank will charge u to much interest

mas fred wrote:

Not too many wee folk around here.

We Folks around here are very friendly.. care to help :D

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR