What do you say?

Hi everyone!

Do you feel that it would be great if you had real friends all around the globe?

What do you say?

Thanks

No, not everybody around the globe is friendly.

hELLnoi wrote:

No, not everybody around the globe is friendly.

Yeah, I know, I didn't mean everyone on the face of the earth, I meant to have friends in all the countries of the world.

I have friends on opposite sides of the planet.  That's not bad.

riswan wrote:

Hi everyone!

Do you feel that it would be great if you had real friends all around the globe?

What do you say?

Thanks

sure , that would be great

it was great!! no wonder very great

riswan wrote:

Hi everyone!

What do you say?

Thanks

I do have friends from all around the globe and YES it is GREAT. The secret is to be a decent, honest and respectful person and one who is patient enough to not go chasing after them, but rather let them come to you.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

if you had friends all over the world, would you be a friend to stay in touch?
It is ONE thing nice to have, but another thing to maintain!

Hi everybody! I agree - it's great to have friends abroad. You can visit each other, learn about culture, life, traditions of other countries. You can exchange emotions and opinions! That's very nice!

LebedewAlexey wrote:

Hi everybody! I agree - it's great to have friends abroad. You can visit each other, learn about culture, life, traditions of other countries. You can exchange emotions and opinions! That's very nice!

Very nice input.

Agreed, it is amazing to learn different lifestyles,culture and the language of every country and the fast way is to make friends in each sides of the globe. I have friends in Japan, Indonesia, India and Canada thanks to EB for having them in site......:)

riswan wrote:

Hi everyone!
What do you say?
Thanks

How many countries are there around the globe?
and not all of them speak English :(
I am happy the guy next to me is friendly even without speaking.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR