Residence Permit ?

Please, for the residence permit, someone knows if rules have changed from the begining of 2012 or it remain the same?

Thanks,

i got my res. permit in end of november. only change ias that you do noz have to go to Fatih police office. You can apply in yur local office. Price is 25dolars for first month + 5 doars foer every next.

Hi,
.. But everyone has to take an appointment for the site and has the necessary documents but it's not mentioned that there's a fee to pay?
Otherwise, you have the possibility to pay your residence permit seperately like you did or in block: in that sense do you have how much for 1 year?

Thanks,

What are the documents required for the Residence Permit

Pasport, 4 photos, copy of pasport first page of passport in color, copy of stamp of your last entrance in turkey, statement from notar about your address ( place where you will stay), printed and filled up aplication. Money :)

guys i want to ask something , i have a turkish familly standing for me they applied for 6months visa for me. its the foreigners staying next to turkish citizen visa . what i would like to know is there something like that for resident permit ? and for visa i applied in fatih and after the new law for my appointement do i have to go to fatih or the nearest to me ? thank you

You will get residence permit (ikamet tezkeresi) on the basis of your sponsorship by Turkish Citizen. The first Residence permit is always given by Emniyet @ Vatan cad and later on by the Emniyet where you live.

shahie wrote:

guys i want to ask something , i have a turkish familly standing for me they applied for 6months visa for me. its the foreigners staying next to turkish citizen visa . what i would like to know is there something like that for resident permit ? and for visa i applied in fatih and after the new law for my appointement do i have to go to fatih or the nearest to me ? thank you

thanks ,So after getting the 6months visa they can apply for my resident permit right ?

It will not be a visa, but a 6-month residence permit

Ah ok thanks , means the 'T.C vantadaşı yanında kalan yabancılar ' is a residence permit for 6months not a visa . i get it now thank you so much :D

Same rules, just if it is first time, you do not have to apply in Fatih Emniyet, but in your local police station.

I am an American citizen, I applied for my husband to come to us 10 months ago, recently he got approved by us consulate and he is now waiting for his interview for us visa.
He has been living there since sep 2012 legally with visa  and resident permit.Recentley he went to get an extension but the emniya police denied him send didn't give him extention.he is banned now for 3 months and must leave the country.
why the police gave him the appointment in the first place..then deny him?
If my husband stay out for 3 months , he is going to miss his appointment and wont be able to get the visa for usa and we will never reunite as husband and wife.

I would appreciate if you give me your answer immediately.

can a ban be lifted  from your passport if there is an emergency situation?

how much is the fund per dsy at the air port if you over stay your visa in istanbul bt 2 months?

No just came get your randfew after that handle document and u get residence 6 month

Hi Hannarose,

For 2 month overstay, an approximate fees is 300TL. I know this as one of my friend paid a similar amount few months ago as his visa expired.

Foreigners need to take E-appointment (online) from Emniyet/police website by filling a form and selecting appointment date and time which is available. The Emniyet does not check the status of the person if his visa is still valid or expired. Probably when your husband applied and went to Emniyet, only then the Emniyet found that his visa has expired. If a foreigner's visa is expired then only the Emniyet at airport deals the case.

Anyways your husband need to leave the country by giving over-stay fees. With an expired visa the US consulate/ Embassy will not accept his case and it will not give visa.

Normally a ban cannot be lifted from pasport unless its a serious case like assylum etc..

regards,
Jawad

It seems like the information changes according to the area, for example, I applied for the residence permit and they asked me documents that prove I have US$ 1.500 per month to let me stay. I had researched and I thought it was US$500 per month....

No, it does not change. Its same all over Turkey. Just like if you apply for visa for a country you need to Show bank statement to prove you have enough Money to support yourself in foreign land. Similarly the Emniyet(Police dept)ask you this document. You can get it by converting your Money. say from USD to TL. And that receipt is their required document.

I mean that the amount of money that they ask seems to change, US$1.500 per month is much more than the information they give.

Plz check the below website for foreigners in Istanbul.
yabancilar.iem.gov.tr/ikamet.html
Click the 2nd Row "2- Turistik Amaçlı İkamet tezkeresi" This is for Residence permit on Touristic basis
It says: A Bank statement or Money Changer's receipt for $500 per month.
So if you want to stay 6 months you need to show $3000 amount.

I hope in Istambul the money they ask is US$500. I tried to applied yesterday in Capadocia and the foreign department from the police said that I needed US$1.500 per month...