Meet and Greet Services at Jeddah Air Port

Hi,
Is there neet and greet service available at Jeddah Air port? Thank you for response.
Rehman

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Can you explain?

I worked in Kuwait and there in Kuwait my company arranged a service called a meet and greet. Its actually private company offering services to vip guests to welcome them on air port and assist them in visa processing and clearance issues. Is such kind of service there in saudi at jeddah air port?
REhman

if are flying into saudi....you dont have visa issues.  you either have it or you dont.

It's possible that somebody from your place of employment will meet you if it's pre-arranged with them. 

As for women, their sponsors *have* to pick them up or they'll be detained until someone shows up!!  (although this is spotty--I have friends who have been detained but I've always strolled right through out to the sidewalk to look for my company driver when he's been late).

Thanks aAllie,
Actually I am joining a new job in Jeddah.
Rehman

Husband (who works in aviation) tells me that the only service of this type at Jeddah is for *real* VIPs - read that to mean royal families, top diplomats, high ranking officials etc.

Jeddah airport isn't very large (either terminal) and at immigration lines are only posted as GCC/Residents and Umrah (Pilgrams) - simply get on one of the lines that is NOT an Umrah line! If the immigration guys that float around the lines think you should be somewhere else then they will look at your visa and move you to the line they want you in.

You will not be able to board a flight to KSA without having a visa - it will be checked multiple times at you departure location.

Yes and No... there is an executive service called Tanfeedhi arranged by the General Authority of Civil Aviation. I think that its a service based on membership and not a one-time thing (one year membership is SR50-60,000)....I found this form on their website
http://www.gaca.gov.sa/GACA/Attachments … eForm1.pdf
its in Arabic

I am Iranian air condition technician with over 20 years experiences I can trouble shooting air chillers , water chillers and the room computers air conditions .

ramin mohajer

raam42 wrote:

I am Iranian air condition technician with over 20 years experiences I can trouble shooting air chillers , water chillers and the room computers air conditions .

ramin mohajer

If I were to send an AC to Saudi, can you meet and greet the AC at the airport when it comes out of arrivals?

Yes. I have used it many times.

It's the one where you see the cars queuing outside the airplane on arrival with the VIP number plates. You need a membership with annual charges of 15k (don't remember exact amount as my company has the membership) plus  each round trip per person has a charge of 1000 Sar (billed to members and not paid on spot).

The way it works is that the car picks you and takes you to the VIP arrivals (it's next to the domestic arrivals terminal as you get off the bus)  and you are out in 10 minutes.

Ok , I am ready .

ramin

Back from the dead...but good for update.

Yes, now the fees is 16,000 SAR for family members and I believe 50K for company with registered number of employees. If you are flying in from non Saudi Airline then it's a real PITA because you will be taken to South terminal and then you have to go yourself to the North Terminal to claim your checked baggage.

Also if you buy 10 coupons you get 11th for free. Very steep compared to Marhaba/Ahlan in UAE.

True story.

greetairport.com/contacts.php
you can check this website. i have never tried their service

The one in Jeddah is called now Meeza meeza.com.sa/ (changed thier name from Tanfeedhi )...

Yes of course .

Hi,
Meet & greet services at Jeddah Airport is available by many service provider. You can opt one of them by visiting online website. One of the best which is known to me is airportservices.ae/mg/Arrival/King-Abdulaziz-Intl