SIM Card without Iqama

Hi,

Does anyone know how one can obtain a SIM card without an Iqama? Which companies offer it and where to go? I am in Riyadh.  Thank you!

Hi i remember i got it without iqama with my passport in STC, try in Riyadh gallery mall. What fyi u do here? Pm for better communication. Good luck

You can get a SIM card after showing your passport (with the Saudi visa).  They will register it under the entry number (written by hand on top of your visa on first entry by the immigration officer after fingerprinting and photo) as opposed to Iqama number for residents.  You can get it from any of the three providers i.e. STC, Mobily and Zain.

XTang wrote:

You can get a SIM card after showing your passport (with the Saudi visa).  They will register it under the entry number (written by hand on top of your visa on first entry by the immigration officer after fingerprinting and photo) as opposed to Iqama number for residents.  You can get it from any of the three providers i.e. STC, Mobily and Zain.

Thank you for the information!  I was able to get it through a larger STC store today.  Yesterday I went to a smaller Mobily store and they couldn't do it.  Thankfully the problem is solved.  Thank you for all the help :)

Hi
Hello @sultansaqib07,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this discussion is well dated and some of the members may not be active.

However, you are more than welcome to create a new discussion on the Jeddah forum where you can interact and connect with our other members. You are free to ask any questions or queries you may have.

Also, do let us know how we may further help you.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]
Closed