Men Wax Salon in Jeddah

Just wonering if there are any men wax salons in Jeddah?

Thanks

here you go @ agent47

http://jeddah.park.hyatt.com/hyatt/hote … x.jsp?null

Thanks for the information! This is useful however I doubt if they offer waxing services (for men) as per their website. Have to call and ask if they offer it or not!

whatcha having waxed? :blink:

Lol@  Alliecat.. agent 47 just call them and try sure they will assist you. no worries :up:

[email protected] much to think about, less info is best, lol

imraan007 wrote:

[email protected] much to think about, less info is best, lol

True.. but I'm bored, like everybody else :lol:

tell me about it and i am at work, one of those days that there is absolutely nothing to do....hmmm i seriously need the beach and maybe a million riyals wont hurt and just to make sure i am not off topic...i do not need a wax :p

:proud

Hard luck they DO NOT offer wax services. I called them last week and the guy just kept pushing me if he could book me for a message treatment. I need to get my chest, lower back waxed. the summer season is approaching and I don't wanna be left dripping in sweat and hair under my shirt in a hot july morning. Picture that for boredom :D. I guess they should start a Gentlemens Club next to hit ftiness club's (e.g. fitness time or body master's) to offer services as haircut, body waxing, manicure, pedicure, body massage etc. I am sure it would be a hit.

However, please let me know of a men's wax saloon in Jeddah if anyone comes across. Thanks

Try this one more last option . call them
Kaya Clinics: Jeddah: +96626165678
Jeddah: Prince Sultan Street Abdulla Bin Saad Al Ajlan Centre Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) ...
Open: 10 am - 8 pm Sat-Thurs

agent47 wrote:

I guess they should start a Gentlemens Club next to hit ftiness club's (e.g. fitness time or body master's) to offer services as haircut, body waxing, manicure, pedicure, body massage etc. I am sure it would be a hit.

In the US, a "Gentlemen's Club" is euphemism for a strip club!

lol...its new info. for me...so is this like where low-lifes go. i mean is it like dark and dingy places - hangout for scum or exclusive dark and dingy places?

Alliecat wrote:

In the US, a "Gentlemen's Club" is euphemism for a strip club!

I used that phrase on purpose as I too was bored:p

And no it's not where the low-lifes go and these places are not at all dingy and dark rather glammed and vibed up to set the mood:p What's there to hide?

hey its new to me...just curious...i dunno, i always pictured strip clubs to a place where ppl go oggle at girls and they dont want to be caught out by their friends. so what i understand from you is that it is a place to be seen. is it ok if your mother were to find you here? whould she say: "wow...my son i am so happy for you". or would you invite the neighbours for a cup of tea. even better have a wedding reception here...nothing to hide...hmmm...in my books it's strange

imraan007 wrote:

hey its new to me...just curious...i dunno, i always pictured strip clubs to a place where ppl go oggle at girls and they dont want to be caught out by their friends. so what i understand from you is that it is a place to be seen. is it ok if your mother were to find you here? whould she say: "wow...my son i am so happy for you". or would you invite the neighbours for a cup of tea. even better have a wedding reception here...nothing to hide...hmmm...in my books it's strange

Wow dude, no wonder you're new to this stuff. Relax! if you're new to such places that is your problem. dont get mad at people who are more aware about what goes around in the society than you:p

"i dunno, i always pictured strip clubs to a place where ppl go oggle at girls and they dont want to be caught out by their friends." - Totally your opinion based on the fact that you are "new" to this stuff. People go there with friends. its just entertainment. If you are against looking at girls, totally kool. Live and let live.

You are free to have an opinion. But if you try to enforce it on other people, base it on practical experience rather than out of "its new to me" or "Curiousity" or "i always - pictured-" or " i read an article" etc.

Oh and learn to not judge before experiencing anything yourself. Happy living life your way and thanks for letting me live my way.:D

i am not even the least concerned about ur preferences of hangouts and not even the least interested to going to such places as i have no interest in these exploits, what is entertainment for you might not be entertainment for all. and its so amazing that you imply that i am "imposing an opinion" like duh, it was a series of questions. if u equate a question to an opinion...all i can say is that u should try to read the questions again and this time try to understand them. and i am free to ask what ever i want. curioisity is just curiosity. where did i say " i read an article". in terms of level of evidence, u r talking experiences and not facts. i am certain that there are other men like me that do not frequent such places.
it was an informative question of learning. no where did i tell you not to go. u do not need anyone's consent for that. if this is what tickles your fancy then hey its up to u...my point was to understanding not imposing and if you cant understand that, then to you is your way and me mine

I used to work in a Gentlemen's Club ... :whistle:

lol...cool...and i will not dare to ask your job function :P

cum on guys!!!

the poor guy just asked a simple question... help him out.

agent 47, try this http://www.olympia-center.com/Men.aspx

and even if this doesnt help, drop me a line on my email

ali2012 wrote:

cum on guys!!!

You have information to share, fine.  As for chastising us, I for one don't take kindly to being criticized by the new guy.

ali2012 wrote:

cum on guys!!!

Thanks for helping the poor guy but no they dont offer the waxing services I require. The alternative is to use a body groomer:) it gets itchy first time and not as smooth as shave but good thing is you can do it all by yourself without enduring alot of pain. The results obviously have a stark difference when compared to with those of wax or shave.

agent47 wrote:

it gets itchy first time and not as smooth as shave but good thing is you can do it all by yourself without enduring alot of pain. The results obviously have a stark difference when compared to with those of wax or shave.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! :dumbom:

:D

actually he's rite... its much better than a regular shave.

i had my chest and back waxed a couple of yrs back. lets not talk abt the excruciating pain but yes for the first few days it was quite itchy, but the feel of skin was just awsum.

:D

btw, if no1 noticed... why have all the cats responded to agent47's blog? ofcourse except for wilson_derry
:lol:

is that actually a question?
isn't that what this forum is for, like duh

i was referring to all the "All Kitty" environment imraan007

maybe because we're the most freaked out at the thought of waxing?? :lol:

Any body waxing in Jeddah

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Promoting your services ??
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Reason : Free advertising/promotion of your own services is not allowed on the forum.

How much you charge?

Reason : Free advertising/promotion of your own services is not allowed on the forum.