A Hello :)

every day I see more and more people are joining in this website, but what they are looking for on this website if not for friendship among the expat, I have received a lot inbox mostly only for their own sake, as for me personally I joined this website to  expand friendships by getting to know each other, I just want to emphasize to them that are out there that the website is not the website to find a date, and for those who are very selective in choosing which expat you wanna meet, Please stop being soooo selective....

However,i've been blessed been met some of the great expats
which i really admired their courage to break the Ice :)
and for the new members i really wish you having a great stay here in Jordan and hopefully you guys will meet great expats from expatBlog in real soon

God Bless

Kate

i agree kate... few expats are giving message and after that  when they understand me as male!.. then they will not talk to me at all!?!?! thier agenda is known and since i am away, i do not get much msg from people, because i live in another country ( read Mafraq as another country - as far as jordan is concerned!).. people do not like to speak to me even!

that is the status in Jordan...

god bless all

regards!

Hi Kate :)

I agree with you. I have joined the forum for the same reasons you have joined and I think the gathering that you have arranged last Thursday was a success.. I really enjoyed it and I`m really happy to meet Mohammad, Muath, and Jim "Abbadi" :) and you of course.. sharing the talk about our live and experiences in Jordan and outside Jordan was for me inspiring.. it is been a while not interacting with expats about 5 years now.. but Thursday gathering inspired me especially for traveling and knowing other cultures.. I wish if we can have such gatherings every month or every couple weeks...

Hehheheheeeee...Yes,the Small gathering we had gave me a Positive outlook and more wide my knowledge is,we are not living in Nutshell anymore,,,,but for some of "them" dunno whats on their mind,keeping themself doing such thing,,,Horrible tho :D
Insha Allah there will be more hang out and more gathering after this Dinner,i will try to arrange sumthin more fun with more Open minded peoples will join,just like i keep saying "just be patient"

Ok Boss :)

Hahahhahaaaaaa,,you are soooo funny (even funnier and funner in real :D)

:D

:D:D:D

Heloooooooooooooooooz....

the previous gathering was sooo great and I have enjoyed too much and think all had the same feeling there :-)

was thinking of writing a reply since last Friday, but unfortunately it was busy Friday and busy weekend (Sat and Sun) :-(

Today am free to write my notes and express my feelings about that meeting... am soooo happy and it is was more than awesome...

at least for me, I hope I can find such great ladies and guys in Poland... it is awesome and awesome and awesome and I like it too much :D

am waiting for the Nov 22 impatiently and wish to bypass couple of its days to have Nov 22 directly ;)....

Abeer, Jim "Abbadi" , Muath and the Dynamo Kate :D... miss u so much :)

Hahhahaaaa,,Like wise :D