Female vietnamese gynecologist who can speak in English

hi everyone!

Ive been searching a hospital/clinic here in HCM, where could i possibly have my consultation/check-up regarding pregnancy/reproductive concerns...

I was able to choose the SIHospital in district 1, since according to some... all staffs speak in english...So I decided to visit the hospital and do the consultation. What happened was, they gave me a male doctor, since it was my first time and i was alone, it was really a nerve-wracking experience, so i was very hesitant. I plead the CS officer to change the assigned doctor for me and just gave me a female one and im very much willing to wait... That time there were no available doctors who can speak english...but all of a suddened they called me and assisted me to the  female doctor...staffs were very accomodating that the CS officer helped the doctor to do the translation... all through the examinations...all doctors said that my examinations were fine and nothing to worry.

They gave me the record and everything was written in vietnamese language. I was so blessed and glad that the results were clear...but there were questions unsettled. I wanted to ask more questions (not just womens health but also reproductive issues). so Im looking for a Female Ob/gynecologist to explain to me the results (written in Vietnamese Language) and help me on my concerns.

Thanks in advance!

gheralldz

Check your PM Inbox for info.