New English College in Marrakesh

Hi my name is Bob Clements and I represent a company called International Education and Training Services Ltd we are opening an English Language College in Marrakesh and hoping to start classes in Jan 2013

If you are an English Language teacher and wish to help out with teaching then we will be only to pleased to hear from you

[email protected]

Looking forward to perhaps meeting with some of the expats in the near future

H

I am currently teaching in Marrakech and would be happy to hear about your plans for a new school, please contact me through the message service.
Good luck

Hi IETSUK,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs in Marrakech section?

Thank you,
Christine

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Good luck

Hello Bob,
I am very much interested in your offer and I have just sent you an email. I am a Moroccan teacher of English living in Marrakesh. Please contact me through the message service.

Hi Bob

I have not heard from you lately. Are you still coming over to Marrakech.
Can yo reply on my personal email [email protected]

Best wishes

Ros Matthews

Hi
Iam a teacher of English language taking training in the british council in casablanca i hope to join you for teaching with you in the future inshallah. hope to hear from you soon.
thi is my phone number. 0610991109

hi - this is excellent news. a number of parents (us included) would consider moving our children from the existing schools if there was a viable UK/intl. option. have you made progress? thanks for letting me know. best regards tanja

Hi Tanja

please feel free to contact our center manager Camille Rossage
on 524448821 or her mobile 617732697

She will answer any questions you may have and if required arrange a  visit to the college

Regars
Bob Clements
Director
International Education and Training Services sarl

Hi,

I'm moving to Marrakesh in September and was wanting a thorough list of all the language schools in the city, google appears inadequate.I' a CELTA qualified TEFL teacher and would be interested in any private opportunities as well.
Thanks for your time,

Yours,
Colin Spratt

Hi Bob,

My names Natasha I was living in Milton Keynes, England for a number of years which is very close to your hometown :-)

Have you opened the English school in Marrakech? and if so how are things going? do you have any places for an English woman of 25.

I have English Literature and English Language up to A Level, although my classroom experience is limited I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I am looking to build a career teaching English as a foreign language.

I hope to hear back from you soon

Kind regards

Natasha

good luck for all

Dear Mr. Clements,

I am arriving in Marrakesh in the middle of September.

I teach general English, business English and if required technical

English. I'm Celta qualified and have many years of experience.

Please contact me for further information as I am wanting to teach

in Marrakesh.

Yours faithfully,

Colin Spratt.

Hi Colin,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Teaching jobs In Marrakech section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David

Helle Mr Bob, I saw your message regarding English language teachers and I am more than happy to be part of your team.I am Moroccan, but this is my first year in Morocco after many years of expatriation in a number of countries. I am a CELTA qualified teacher and  hold a BA in English literature. My family and I just moved to Marrakech few months ago. I am married and have two children. I did teach English as a second language in Lycée Français de Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mrs Naima Guemradi
Email: [email protected]