Help about sponsorship to UK

Hello,

I just want to ask you that actually my relatives are in UK Birmingham and I am getting married very soon and I wish to spend my honey moon in UK Birmingham.. My relatives can sponsor me. But I don't know what I have to do and what should they do to send me sponsorship. So please tell me what I have to do on receiving sponsorship letter from them ? and what documents I have to submit for getting visa ?? also tell me have I to show Bank statement ? because my relatives are showing their bank statement. so is that necessary to show my bank statement too ?

Please give me guidelines I am getting sponsorship for the first time so I don't know anything about it..

Thank you so much..

Sea4you,

The best thing I would suggest is to visit the the UK Consulate General in Lahore, they will provide you with all the current procedure.

You need to provide your bank statements to prove that your income is in the cadre to justify you going to the UK for leisure. 

Your relative needs to prove his legal status in the UK and the statements will prove that he is supporting himself and also support you in case of an emergency.

In addition the UK high commission will need to see return tickets for you and your spouse, travelers cheques, credit card limit  and proof of the money you will be spending there.

The UK embassy will also need to know if you are engaged in an employment or business and there is property in your name ( these are the pointers to indicate that you will have every intention to return to your home country after your honeymoon  is over).