Got a new project in KL,moving there soon need info abt schools n all

Hi...
My hubby got a job there and We will be moving to KL from India in few weeks time for a period of say 2 yrs..

Now pls can i get info abt..

1- Good international schools for my 5 yr old gal(turns 5 this dec 2012)in the range of 20k per year.

I have gone thru various International schools websites like GIIS,ELC international, Dalat International,Tenby international..but din get an idea abt their exact location...now can someone let me know which of these are good and pls share ur thoughts on these schools...and other affordable international schools.

2- My Next questions is, now my gal is going to Upper Kindergarden ,so by the time we move sshe will complete half term in KG-2 here in india.Will she get admission easily in 2nd term in KG2 there(she will be exatly 5 yrs)?  wats the admission process ?

3-  we have 2 lil gals so we want to buy a car..so how much will a used car cost approximately? Are we expats eligible to get a bank loan there?

4- How much will a furnished apt(2 bedroom) cost us in a decent area (bangsar etc..not sure with the areas though)

5- Also i will be on a dependent visa,so can dependents work in malaysia if not what options do i have or wats the process to get a work permit.I am in IT field with over 7 yrs of Exp.

I have asked quite a number of questions...:-)Pls share your views.

Thanks..

Hello gs29.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read the other threads on School & studies in Kuala Lumpur. You will find answers on International schools.

Concerning the apartment, you can browse the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section and post an advert there as well. It can help.

Hope other members will give you some informations soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi and a warm welcome in advance to Malaysia.
I do not have an idea about Schools as I do not have kids yet but about housing and car I can advise you.
Fully Furnished Apartments in Good Condominium are around RM 2500 or above and I would advise you to choose a near by place to your husband's job place as traffic over here in KL and PJ is very hectic and frustrating.
If you want to have a second hand car you can always find it on mudah.com.my. cheap and good cars are available plus it's from a direct seller.
I think as far as I remember Dependent is allowed to work but am not sure.

Thanks Aurelie and Faiqa for your reply.