Beer

Hi

I am new to KL i am looking for work at the moment as a teacher.
As i am British i am looking for somebody who likes to go for a beer i am 30 and enjoy pubs not really a club person but like to drink beer chat and people watch. Any takers contact me.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Im Brat from India, currently back in India. Should be visiting KL shortly, whr do u live? Would be nice to make some new friends and catch up for a beer or two.

Cheers
Brat

Steve,

I'm Scottish and 33. I moved here a few months ago. If you are up for a few beers, then send me a message. I like to go drinking down Changkat Bukit Bintang as there are lots of bars and they show the football/rugby on Saturday nights.

Hi steve,

Welcome to Malaysia. There is a scotish bar called "FINNEGANS" (hope i spelt it correctly..lol) in Bangsar as well as Mountkiara. You may want to check it out.

Hey Hi, Im a pub persons too... but sometimes club.. haha Well I do hang around changkat too, if ur up for a beer msg me... Mayb wit Ander too! hahha

Hi Steve, I am moving out to KL at the end of April, sounds like we are both in going to be in similar positions, would be good to find out how you are getting on settling in.

Cheers

John

Hi I'm a Malaysian, but Ive spent a few years in England studying, I have recently come back home and Ive adapted to the pub culture there. Back here, all my friends prefer going to clubs rather than pubs, so at the moment I dont really have Pub buddies. PM If you guys are interested in meeting up to head to a pub sometime, around changkat area perhaps!

hi i am also fairly new to k.l. - working here for some weeks. i am german and i like to go out and meet new people..
is somebody interested to go to changkat bukit bintang this upcoming wednesday for ladies night?

christian

Hi Steve, have you tried Terrace Arms at the Strand in Kota Damansara. Very nice and welcoming bar/steak house.

I am available. Just a wink is enough to make me follow you,hehehe

m also available buddy

Hey,

Not sure where to go out for beers yet either...but heard there's an irish pub somewhere by the Pavillion...closeish! (:

Hey guys!

I would love to join sometimes. Message me if any of you going.. :)

let me know if there is any beer means .. i am up for it

hey guyz!

i hope its not too late... i will be in KL first week of March this year. Looking also for a possible work and hopefully meeting new buddies!

best regards,
Zhar

count me in