Lasik surgery

Hi,

I will be coming to Egypt for about 2 weeks (starting from Eid) and I am considering lasik surgery in Cairo or Alex. The thing is that I am pretty limited with time. I would like to have the necessary tests and then surgery done max 2 days apart. I had tests done here in UK and I know I qualify for one but cost of it here is just enormous. Do you know any good clinics, some names, phone numbers?
I have been told that the cost of it is between 4000-5000 LE. Is it true?

Hope to hear from you :)

i made this surgery from 2 years, it took around 20 minutes for both eyes, i feel comfort now although after the operation i was a bit afraid but thank God its perfect now.

concerning the payment, they took around 450 EGP for the tests and other 4000 EGP after the surgery.

they will not take the test results you have,as i had mine and they answered its different machine!

what i hate is that during the first period i had to put eye drops all the time.

anyway, the center is located in maadi, named (eye care) its clean and the doctors are the best.

http://eyecare-center.com/

good luck.

Thanks don moe. I have emailed them and hopefully they will be able to accommodate me in relatively short period f time I will be in Egypt.

Thanks for your help!

welcome back to Egypt magdaw :)

Dar Eloyoun Hospital
250 EGP for the tests and 5000 EGP for the surgery (for both eyes)
this prices is a 1 year old not sure what they are charging now
hopefully less cause the technology prices decrease in prices with time
Dar Eloyoun Hospital

highly recommended, it's your eyes :)
i think they should give a commission for promoting them :D

good luck :)

Hi, magdaw about that surgery it is depend on the doctor & the hospital that u gonna do the surgery in it but the prices is between 3500:4000
but you look nice with glasses..:D

thank you but it is not about physical appearance. I want to feel comfortable and unfortunately glasses make it a bit difficult.

Do you know any places that are doing those kind of surgeries, any recommendations? When did you check the prices?