German Language

Hi everybody,i'm bahar from Iran staying in Malaysia, i wish to learn German language and i wish there is someone who is native German and I can talk to him/her bcuz now im going to class but i think if i dont speak i will forget it soon any help?thankssss

Hello B.Cranberries.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Malaysia classifieds could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurelie,

Tanx for your help:)

Regards,

Dear Cranberries, Is this your real name?? :) Anyhow, I'm German, living in Kuala Lumpur for allmost one year now. If you are interested to meet some times, and talk in German, we may can try it, if you like.:) let me know.

Michael

Hey Bahar! I am actually very new to this forum. I was just searching if I could find any decent German community in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. Though I was led to Expat-Blog and I was quite intrigued when I saw the contents.

Anyway, I'm living in Malaysia. My aim is mainly on, to discover new people from anywhere of the world who are living in Malaysia to befriend with. I am also learning German. I started earlier this year, on my own. Soon after, a sweet German family moved into our neighbourhood, so now I am currently enrolled in informal courses with my neighbour. Though, I couldn't find any German-speaking people in Malaysia, at least not yet.

So I thought it'd be great if I could find anyone to chat and hang out with sometime :-)