Help!

I write this message just want anyone to help me to leave the place I live now, I want to go abroad and I have no experience of going abroad, I'm good in english and chinese and can make living by my own, the only help I need is the step to get outside, as a plain Chinese people, if no sufficient money or technical skills, it's hard to get visa. So I ask for anyone or unit who can help me to give me a hand.
If you can help me pls contact me by mail: [email protected]
Many thks for your attention.

Hello helpmeleavehere.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What kind of help are you looking for? Can you be more explicit please?

Thank you,
Aurélie

To introduce a job for me and help me get visa,I want live and work abroad,I can do any hard work(sailor,servent,chinese teacher...) it's so hard for a plain chinese people to get outerside. I just want to go outside to creat my new life.

Hi helpmeleavehere, any specific country?;)

Harmonie.

The country use english as official language,
I'm serious, anyone can help me?

Hello helpmeleavehere.

No specific country?

You can participate on the forum/country of your choice and see whether the country is in your favor. :)

Wish you good luck.

Thank you,
Aurélie

As in most aspects of life, there is no free lunch and hard work is the best way to get to your target.
As in most countries a residence visa is tied to having a job, you can either apply until you find a job somewhere (depending on your skills and work experience, this may take years or may never happen), or you work in a local company with international links and hope for an international transfer (again, this will take a long time and may or may not work).
Or you become an illegal immigrant and do very hard work for very little money, combined with the constant thread of being cheated or deported.
Or you win big in a (US green card or other) lottery - yeah, dream on!

But in general, your chance of success is far bigger if the pull factor ("I want to go there") is bigger than the push ("I want to get away from here").
From your message, it seems you only have push ...

I want a new living somewhere,a plain man can wark hard to own living and space,that's the reason I seek help.it's not easy if no enough money or special skills to get outside,especially for plain chinese people. so I resort to net.
Twitter: @helpmeleavehere

So then, work hard to get those skills that open the world to you.
As a plain man without anything special, other than willingness to work hard (which almost everybody thinks he/she has), you'll not have much chance. You want to do something special, so you have to be something special!

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR