How to get job

I am Pakistani and looking a job as 3D visualization work. It is possible I am new. can any guide. even I need as freelancer.

Hi kubber!

Maybe you should consider posting an advert in the Kuala Lumpur jobs section.
It could help!

Regards
Armand

Hi you are not here as a spouse then working feelance would be illegal as any work (even volunteer work although seems to be not enforced so strictly) requires an employment pass.

And anyhow rates of pay are low 3-4k for salaried 3D visualization work so lower than 5k EP min. Also lots of freelancers are trying to get paid work so I hear as times are hard (at least per my contacts). Lots of very capable malaysians available to do 3d visualization work so why employ a foreigner with all the hassles? And that's why there are visa regulations in countries to stop anyone just coming into work. I can't just go to Pakistan and get a job!  It's different of course if you are very senior and have skills that are in short supply but unlikely in visualization.

There are employers who flought the law so I hear and pay less than 5k by committing fraud - they submit a false contract saying 5k and actually pay less. This is fraud and anyone accepting this is also liable for a jail term. I advise anyone to steer clear of this bad practice if they come across it. Some internships do pay less than 5k of course and are legal. But they pay pocket money 1-1.5k a month and not a living salary. These are for undergrads.