My second visit to Trujillo resort

Hi expats!

My husband and I went to visit t he Trujillo resort for the second time in 2 years.  We last went a year and a half ago and spent 1 day in Trujillo, 1 day in la ceiba and a few nights in Roatan. We absolutely loved the idea of a eco-resort for my husband and myself to retire. After purchasing 2 lots I revisted the development a few weeks ago.

The development has changed so much. We were amazed of the progress, we saw several homes being constructed and they looked fantastic and we saw where the amenity centre will be constructed. We met with a recap representative alejando who was very nice and friendly.  The road in the development is totally redone and was a smooth experience entering the development

My concerns are I hope they increase travels to Trujillo or find easier ways to get there. The drive was nearly 2.5 hours before we arrived at the resort. A dock ship or chartered flight would expedite the process.

Hi Allyson.My wife and I also purchased a lot a while back and have been planning to get down there, unfortunatley that may take some more time with kid's in college and so forth. I read your post on the Trujillo Eco Resort and was wondering if you took any pictures of the progress that has taken place/ Would love to see something that is not from Recap's website. Thanks M.

what airport do you fly into ?