I think women should not drive

saimans wrote:

No they shouldn't be allowed to drive, specially with the Viel on !! It would look like as the bank heist is on the cards !! ;)

This is not the issue here and i don't think we should make fun of our hosts no matter what our opinions my be,
we all have things to say about this just choose your words wisely

Natour wrote:

This is not the issue here and i don't think we should make fun of our hosts no matter what our opinions my be,

Well Buddy we can always make fun as long as it is healthy and if it is not intended to hurt anybody's sentiment.

And if it hurt you so badly, then you shouldn't post such so called sensitive threads !! People are bound to give serious, exact and hilarious opinions !! :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

One basic disagreement & question I keep putting "Why do you have to hold the wheel with two hands; Do you really think it can slip away out of your grip?"

It is one of the point of defensive driving, and Yes it can slip out of your grips during tyre burst at high speeds !!

@Natour  Oh come on, he wasn't being offensive. He made a joke about something everybody jokes about :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Now, it's going to surprise you the reason for this.  It's not that they're afraid of agressive drivers or accidents or men acting goofy and stupid.  They said they won't drive because it will let their hubbies off the hook and then the lazy bums would be laying on the sofa, watching football, while THEY have to pick up the children, THEY have to go foodshopping by themselves, etc.  I had to laugh--they're RIGHT!

Obviously Right!!! :rolleyes: One of the reasons why I'm such a big supporter of women driving :lol: Come on, go behind the wheel and get us a little relief.

Seriously, I love it when I go vacation back home and see my sisters driving and doing daily chores on their own.

Though, with no offense to lady drivers, I'm never impressed of their driving skills. One basic disagreement & question I keep putting "Why do you have to hold the wheel with two hands; Do you really think it can slip away out of your grip?"

So how many accidents have they had compared to you TheLegendLeads. Two hands on the wheel is not incase it slips out your hand it's so you have control of it at all times! I am qualified as a Police response driver in the UK and that was drummed in to us from day one of the course, it you only have one hand on the wheel and your car goes into a skid you maynot be able to react quickly enough to gain full control of the car. Here in KSA and I guess in Pakistan the road surface can change very quickly from good to very bad. I commend your sisters for driving correctly whilst in charge of a lethal weapon!

Martin Fin wrote:

I commend your sisters for driving correctly whilst in charge of a lethal weapon!

Lol.... It sounds like driving in a war zone...:D

BTW, I agree with what you said from the surface profile of the roads here as compared to the other places, its very very smooth here and the friction is also very less, so the safe stopping distance (at the same speed ) is more as compared to the other places !! :)

@Martin,
In case of Skids, everyone has to hold the steering briskly with both hands and control.

About number of accidents, don't be surprized. :D i have one in my 10 years driving history. And she has 9 in the same period.

Martin Fin wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Now, it's going to surprise you the reason for this.  It's not that they're afraid of agressive drivers or accidents or men acting goofy and stupid.  They said they won't drive because it will let their hubbies off the hook and then the lazy bums would be laying on the sofa, watching football, while THEY have to pick up the children, THEY have to go foodshopping by themselves, etc.  I had to laugh--they're RIGHT!

Obviously Right!!! :rolleyes: One of the reasons why I'm such a big supporter of women driving :lol: Come on, go behind the wheel and get us a little relief.

Seriously, I love it when I go vacation back home and see my sisters driving and doing daily chores on their own.

Though, with no offense to lady drivers, I'm never impressed of their driving skills. One basic disagreement & question I keep putting "Why do you have to hold the wheel with two hands; Do you really think it can slip away out of your grip?"

So how many accidents have they had compared to you TheLegendLeads. Two hands on the wheel is not incase it slips out your hand it's so you have control of it at all times! I am qualified as a Police response driver in the UK and that was drummed in to us from day one of the course, it you only have one hand on the wheel and your car goes into a skid you maynot be able to react quickly enough to gain full control of the car. Here in KSA and I guess in Pakistan the road surface can change very quickly from good to very bad. I commend your sisters for driving correctly whilst in charge of a lethal weapon!

saimans wrote:
Natour wrote:

Well Buddy we can always make fun as long as it is healthy and if it is not intended to hurt anybody's sentiment.

And if it hurt you so badly, then you shouldn't post such so called sensitive threads !! People are bound to give serious, exact and hilarious opinions !! :)

And you just decided that you did not hurt anyone's sentiment ?!
well this is expected from someone like you.

Natour wrote:
saimans wrote:
Natour wrote:

Hey, this can go on back & forth. I'm sure nobody here comes with an intention to hurt another user.
Let's stick to the topic guys.

Natour wrote:

Do I have to answer you for this, I Guess Not !! :)

Natour wrote:

Awww come on, Natour.. just hit him on the head with a hammer like the rest of us do and move on! :D

(you'll find hitting somebody with the hammer to be a remarkable stress-reliever, too lol)

saimans wrote:
Natour wrote:

This is an unusual turn of events .. usually I'm the one people get angry with for being insensitive! :unsure

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Natour wrote:

This is an unusual turn of events .. usually I'm the one people get angry with for being insensitive! :unsure

lol @alliecat you can rest now I got it this time

saimans wrote:
Natour wrote:

That is so immature as expected of you. I hope you learned a lesson  :)

Alliecat wrote:
Natour wrote:

Awww come on, Natour.. just hit him on the head with a hammer like the rest of us do and move on! :D

(you'll find hitting somebody with the hammer to be a remarkable stress-reliever, too lol)

Always glad alliecat is around.
I would if he had apologized, how offensive would it be if anyone veiled read his comments. for the sole purpose of him cracking a joke.

:)

Natour wrote:

She gave you the answer prior to that, it seems you didn't understood !! :) Anyway, Take it easy.....

Natour wrote:

:blink:

lol

Alliecat wrote:
Natour wrote:

:blink:

lol

He thinks Cats are round ;)

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote: