27, Irish working and living in Bahrain

Hi, Iam new to this and also just moving to Bahrain. Just looking to make new friends and get the general vibe on the city, country and how most people find living in bahrain. Iam 27, single and am a golf professional. I look forward to making new friends, trying new things and also enjoying my time in bahrain, look forward to hearing from you all.

Peter

Hello Peter,

Welcome to the forum. I am also moving to Bahrain on Wednesday. The people on this forum are extremely helpful and I'm sure they will help you along the way.

On a side note, I have been told there are some nice golf facilities in Bahrain so I'm sure you'll get a membership for one of those.

petermorganpro wrote:

Hi, Iam new to this and also just moving to Bahrain. Just looking to make new friends and get the general vibe on the city, country and how most people find living in bahrain. Iam 27, single and am a golf professional. I look forward to making new friends, trying new things and also enjoying my time in bahrain, look forward to hearing from you all.

Peter

Hi Peter ... Welcome to the Club :D ... Hope you will enjoy it here :)

Hi guys and welcome to the forum,

I'm sure you'll find tons of new friends here and there.
Once it starts, it's like an unstoppable snowball :P

At the end of the day, if you are desperate... Send a message, we'll have a coffee together :cool:

Enjoy the move

Olivier

PS : There ARE nice golf facilities !