Introducing myself

Dear all,
My name is Sofia and I've just signed in this forum.
I'm a Portuguese psychologist and I hope to relocate to Bahrain soon.
I'm sure I will learn a lot more with your experiences and knowledge of this beautiful country called Bahrain, its formalities and culture.

Hello Doc ,

Hope you have a good time relocationg to Bahrain .
Lovely place to live in .

If you need any help , the forum is here to help :)

Thank you very much!

Hi..I'm Maureen.. living in Bahrain for 2years... my social life is boring. .I want to make new friends  and finding new routine. Like to have a good time with a variety people. ..treat myself after working hard. Have a good day..

I wish you great times and wonderful moments.

Hi, My name is Rob from America.  I arrived in Bahrain two months ago for work.  I look forward to meeting people and making new friends. Have a great day.

I am still trying to figure the message thing out, but I am open to receiving messages and hope to connect with others who are open to receiving messages, as well. :)

Not much to do during Ramadan :(

Someone needs to throw a party! 🎉🎊🎉🎈⛱

Hi. It's a great country to live in especially for European expats as you guys can feel very much st home because of bahrain not being a dry country and you can pretty much wear what you want to as it's an open society.

Hi rob. It's great to have you here. Hope you are enjoying your stay in bahrain

A big hello to each one of you!  :)

Good evening to everyone  :cheers:

A bigger Hello to you too!

Good evening sa lahat!

Hi. I'm TotoyMola, and new to this social newtwork. I hope i would have lots of friends here! Thank you!

good morning all, and welcome to our small island, im sure you all are having ( regraDLESS OF THE HEAT LOL )

wishing you all a happy life here among us ( especiall enjoying coffee and cinema  :D )

if any of you need anything just ask up and we are all here happy to help out.

Hello Everybody... Good Morning..

My name is Debabrata Sanyal. I am working in Bahrain as an Electrical Engineer since 2015. I am living here with my family. I recently joined this community hoping to make some friends.

Currently my wife is trying to get a job here in Bahrain (she already has Bahrain work experience) in the field of HR / Administration.. So any pointers regarding that from the community members here are welcome and would be very helpful to us.

Thanks

Debabrata Sanyal

Doc, are you already in bahrain ?

HI everyone wishing to all very great day ahead