Expat blog gatherings in Turin

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Turin Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Turin: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Turin. ;)

Best,

Julien

Julien wrote:

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Turin Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Turin: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Turin. ;)

Best,

Julien

Nice try Julien,
A lot of people looking at your posting but no one doing anything so I will.
I plan to find somewhere close to one of the Metro stations, this will make it easier for people without their own transport, my idea is to select a day and time for a meet up every week and leave it open to anyone who wishes to go.
Any suggestions welcome.:)
Best,
Bruce.

Great Idea Bruce.

Do not hesitate to suggest a place, date (2 or 3 weeks in advance) and a time. ;)

Hello
I posted a proposal for a gathering next week on another discussion if you'd be interested.
Cheers
Vanessa

Hello,
I would like to suggest a meeting in Turin so we can learn to know each other.
I propose Thursday 4th of October at 7 pm @ Lobelix café - Piazza Savoia, 4.
If you are interested please confirm your participation on the website or at my personal address vanessa.lhopital[at]gmail.com
We can see how many people would be interested and postpone if not many are available.
Thanks,
Cheers

hi vanessa is this the same one as you posted before ?
i think i can come
j

yes it's the same.
i just did not know if people would see it and i saw this discussion theme was exactly about that so i posted it here too.

good idea Vanessa
j