What clubs and classes are there available for expats in Phnom Penh

Im trying to find out what clubs and classes there are available for expats to do in their spare time. I'm sure many people here are asking the same question.... maybe there are some brave souls looking to start one up..... looking forward to your comments.....

Hello Bob Perry.

Welcome to Expat.com!

A brief introduction would have been welcomed! :D

Aurélie

Hi Everyone

I am a British Expat who has lived in Cambodia for 2 years.

My  interest in this is to try to establish a community college in the area where ex-pats can come together and offer a number of workshops etc. It can be a hub so a number of different types of workshops can be available to foreigners as the feedback I have had is that there is not enough options available and no central place to do them.

I do have an option on facilities but at this stage I am more interested in trying to get people to form as many classes as possible before taking this further. I have already had interest from people interested in establishing groups for film and needlework.

Even if this does not take off as an ex-pat I would still be pleased to see more options become available in my spare time.

Robert

hi , i can make any workshops abt pillows, window curtains,  dolls,fashion.. am in the middle of getting paperwork done N approval from the ministry of labor so i can give  training certificates too ...

Dance classes would be great, i.e. movement through meditation. Such as something like BioDanza. For those that are interested in self-healing/self-care workshops.