Watching US sports in Cambodia

Hey guys, besides having to get a VPN which I already use, how do you guys watch the NFL or any US sports within Cambodia?
@survivor1206

I use Amazon Fire TV through my WiFi.

Get all UK and US channels for sports, movies, news and more.

Joe

@JoeKhmer You think I could do the same with Apple TV Joe?

@JoeKhmer I know I'll have to get VPN but I'm trying not to have to buy like Sling TV or add Hulu+Live channels to my account. But then again it would only be just for football season anyway.

@survivor1206

VPN not necessary, I don't have it.

Apple TV: no idea.

I bought the Fire stick, got a subscription on Sky TV but they just changed it to Purple.

Excellent quality and hundreds of channels.

I'm no expert, I just bought it and it works fine.

Cheers.

Joe
Dexpends on your lifestyle.  When I want to watch sports I go to a local sports bar, they have every channel. If you want to stay home I guess you need to pay a cable subscription.

I didn't want to start a new topic as this is as close of a topic to what I need to ask. When NFL is shown in the US, how is that sport broadcasted in Cambodia? Like, if it's shown at 1pm Eastern time, I'm sure it won't be shown at 12am Cambodia time. How long does it take for them to show any sports game after it has been played in the US?

@PaulR1205

You can easily watch US sports in Cambodia, through e.g. Fire TV stick on your own TV, in real time.

I have access to most world channels and can watch whatever I like, sports, news, movies.

Cheers.

Joe

@PaulR1205 you want to find out when a game is streamed? I would look at the tape delay options on Apple TV+ if you use that. Many of the regular shows are on demand and perhaps sporting events are made available after a game is played as well. You could check easily on Apple TV+ by finding a sporting event that has recently happened on a channel or subscription you have on Apple TV and then trying to watch it after. Movies and series stick around. Not so sure about sporting events on Apple TV+.

I don't do sports too often but last NFL season I had fun watching them in a bar in Mexico in Puerto Vallarta. That was easier because they just live streamed the game. I would check out the tape delay or how Apple TV+ has signed up for streaming games. If like movies or series you can watch any time. I have Apple TV+ on a special subscription deal but I am not gonna renew it. I get zero use out of it. I don't have any third party subscriptions besides a documentary streaming service I enjoy on Apple TV+

@JoeKhmer So Joe basically you can stream a game live but it would be 12 or 1am Cambodia time when watching correct?

@mpmilestogo Hey Mike. I didn't know Apple TV+ had tape delay options. However I did find out something good. Apple TV+ will be acquiring the NFL Sunday TV. Directv won't have it any longer. I'm sure I will be purchasing that for sure before I get out there.

@PaulR1205

You watch a game when it is played.

The time difference in various parts of the world is another thing.

You can also record a game and watch it later.

Cheers.

Joe

@JoeKhmer Thanks Joe. So basically be prepared to get some sleep if I'm going to get up and drink beer at 11 at night to get prepared for a 12 or 1am game. That will be brand new for me, as well as a little exciting.