BJJ/Grappling in Phnom Penh

Hi There,

Anybody interested in BJJ or grappling in Phnom Penh? I haven't trained trained for a while but would really like to get back to training again. I hold a brown belt and can teach classes if there is any interest... So drop me a PM or send an e-mail...

Best
Jens

Hello Jens.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I invite you to post an advert in the Classes section (Sports classes) in the phnom penh classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
I am a white belt (2 yrs old), training in Phuket Top Team and BKBJJ.
I am coming to PP for one month, on march.
Would be really happy to roll with you.
I just found only one gym over there : K1 FACTORY.
Let me know !
[email protected]

Hi Jens, I am looking for a training partner to train FMA and Silat. Do you know anyone who would be interested? I have trained SEA arts for over 20 years. Would be fun to train BJJ but i am probably too old..LOL
Karl

Sounds good... Do you know whether that K1 gym has any mats? That's probably going to be the main obstacle...

Yes they got a nice gym and they already do MMA trainings.
And i am in contact with the cambodia wrestling team, they would be happy to welcome us in the olympic stadium!!

Any news over there?
I am going to train on monday with the wrestling team, and maybe gonna try grappling in K1 Factory ...
Any way waiting for your news
JB

[moderated : please post in the phnom penh business directory]

Hey yall!

Really interested in BJJ and would appreciate if anyone knows a gym where there are classes in PP!

BTW no information on pp business directory nor classes section.

Sooo, been in PP for a couple of months and yet to find a BJJ class, unfortunately.

BUT you could still go for grappling/SW at K1 Fitness currently on tues/thurs 1845-2015. Welcoming group and well recommended!

Hi,

I will be in town from the 31st till the 4th. I do regular trip to Phnom Penh and I am looking to find someone to roll with when I am in town. Let me know if you are keen and I can bring my gi along with me.

Are you still in PP I will be coming though in about six weeks?

Any news on BJJ in Phnom Penh?

OK... So there seems to be some grappling in Phnom Penh now. Check out the Facebook group for Grappling and BJJ in Cambodia... facebook.com/pages/Grappling-and-BJJ-in-Cambodia/394333337411668

Hey all

Thats correct!

Check out the facebook group for class times. first drop in class is for free.

Current class hours:
Mondays: 19.00 - 20.30
Tuesdays: 06.30 - 07.30
Wednesdays: 19.00 - 20.30
Fridays: 06.30 - 07.30
Saturdays: 10.00 - 12.00

Address:
2, National Assembly Boulevard.
Sangkat Tonle Bassac,
Phnom Penh

Type into google maps: 11.549862, 104.935790 (google.com/maps/place/11°32'59.5"N 104°56'08.8"E/@11.549862,104.93579,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en-US)