Volleyball clubs in Phnom Penh

Hi all!
I love playing volleyball and want to practise with a team in Phnom Penh. Anybody have any contacts?
Please let me know
Candy

Hello Candy Sridhara and welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find a Volleyball team, I invite you to drop an advert in the Business partners in Phnom Penh section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Candy,
I have been looking for a volleyball club in PP too but haven't found any yet. If you find one please let me know.

Cheers,
Kate

Hey bro im also interesting to play volleyball if you find any place let know about it.here im live in pp,nor dam
.    thanks

Hi! I found a sports club where there is a volleyball court and they charge $10 an hour so if we can get together atleast 6 people we can start practising.

There are several indoor courts for volleyball in Phnom Penh.  The trouble is to find enough players to get together.  Court can be rent for $2.50 to $3.00 per game.

You either rent out the court for per game or per hour.  The hardest parts is to find enough players who want to do it for health and fun.  Cambodian players mostly play for money.

Hi Im interested in playing volleyball too & i think my co-filipino's have club but in TK..

HI, I can recommend u the venue can be at Olympic stadium or Sports complex at Boengkok(Phnom Penh City Center)

@Aishwarya Sridhara

Hello

Can I ask where can I find that court and is it possible to reserve the courts in advance?

@Candy Sridhara

Hello

Can I ask where is the court, the reviews of it and if we can reserve in advance or not. Thank you

@Rathnak Ket

Hello and welcome !

Please note that you are responding to an old thread.

I suggest that you create a new thread on the Phnom Penh forum to enquire from active members.

Regards

Bhavna