Work : Modelling

hi i am dev soon i am shifting to bangalore from mp ... want to do modelling and writing work there ...can anyone suggest me tips and veteran personalities to help me in this regard ..... i want to do anchoring but i am just a 12 th pass out ... am excellent in communication skills are there any chances out there ....pls help .... really dying for some gud opputunites and will suraly prove myself if i get sooooo

Hello aparney.

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on the Bangalore forum.

In meantime, you can try to post an advert in the jobs in Bangalore section. It can help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

I recommend you do your Bachelors in Literature or any similar course before you consider a career in writing. Your extended and improper use of ellipsis and three spelling mistakes in a single sentence (really dying for some 'gud' 'opputunites' and will 'suraly' - (WTF!) prove myself) really makes me doubt your capability as a writer.

With poor writing skills, I do hope you are good looking and can make it as a model. Leave the writing to someone else. Use that pretty face instead ;)

another2rounds wrote:

With poor writing skills, I do hope you are good looking and can make it as a model. Leave the writing to someone else. Use that pretty face instead ;)

:lol::lol::lol: