Central Park or Gandaria City?

apartemen taman rasuna is the best for you :D.. but it is not in your list :/

@catur
Thanks for the tips. But, I'm between only these two. Which one are the least horrible in terms of traffic & accessibility.
Or are they both equally horrible?

i think Central Park is more horriblle. every morning you must face 3 in 1 area to go to Mega Kuningan and traffic in evening. Gandaria City to Mega Kuningan... hmmmm.. better than Central Park.   If you working in Mega Kuningan suppose you choose Somerset - Kuningan (in front of Ambasador Mall) or Puri Casablanca or  Sudirman Mansion or Pearl Garden (near Semanggi).

@kathrins
Thanks sooo much for the input..
Indeed, its 3-in-1 road. :(
Well, i've search somerset grand citra, but the unit is kinda huge.. I'm looking for 1 or 1+1 bedroom. Puri casablanca is kinda surrounded by morgue area. Gandaria is my first choice since it got almost everything under one roof. Ace Hardware, Informa, Metro Departmental store & also Lotte Mart. Not to mention, IMAX theatre.
I've tried the route from Mega Kuningan to Gandaria City today at 5PM. Traffic was terrible. It takes 1 hour to reach there. I'll need to think it thoroughly now..

Anyway, thanks for the comment though... I'll check the rest of the apartments.

Hi Robot..

I think Gandaria is much better than central park,, have you decided yet? if you still need other options.. gladly help. :)

hey if you want to share an apt in taman rasuna then msg me cos i need a flat mate !

Hello facobasten1984 and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the housing in Indonesia section? It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I hour travel in Jakarta is normal.  Hence, Gandaria is a better location than Central Park. I am staying Somerset Permata Hijau not far from Gandaria.

Gandaria City much better location than Central Park

@someoneilike & @yeohts & @Ranijagi
Thanks so much guys..:thanks:
I've made up my mind. It will be Gandaria Heights @ Gandaria City.

I'll be viewing a couple of units there along this week before deciding which one will be my bunk for another 1-2 years from now on..:top: