How can I possibly visit Brussels?

I'm a filipina who currenly living in Singapore. I really want to go there in Brussels, anyone who knows the answer, I mean the procedures of an incoming tourist there? Please all your reply are highly appreciated.. Looking forward for someone who can really explain all to me. More power! Thanks in advance.. :)

Get a passport get a flight as a tourest anyway. My friend from singaporehas been but she is also studyingin uk

It's all here, how to travel to Belgium as a visa national.
http://www.diplomatie.be/singapore/defa … =31&mnu=31

aww great!! :) thank u!! il check both advise first.. thank you so much!!!!

fellas..
i got to check the site & all the requirements but still i should have known somebody else from Brussels who can write me an invitation to go to your country.. :( How is dat? :(

Filipina T wrote:

fellas..
i got to check the site & all the requirements but still i should have known somebody else from Brussels who can write me an invitation to go to your country.. :( How is dat? :(

If you are coming as a tourist you should not need any invitations or letters of recommendation.
It should be as simple as
Passport                   -Check
Visa                       -Check
Flights                    -Check
Hotel                      -Check
Tour guide/sightseeing map -Check

really? as simple as dat? ok il try to check dat out too.. thanks... :)

I'm a Nepali who currenly living in Nepal. I really want to go there in Brussels, anyone who knows the answer, I mean the procedures of an incoming tourist there or as a student visa? Please all your reply are highly appreciated.. Looking forward for someone who can really explain all to me. More power! Thanks in advance.. smile

I think the questions is answered already