Salary Condition for Job in Amsterdam

Hi All,

I am a indian living and working in Zwolle as PhD student. Last month i got a job offer from an employer in amsterdam. The employer initially offered me 3200 Euro. Later the employer told me that since i am above 30 years so he has to raise my salary in order to apply for a kennismigrant visa. The new salary he has offered is 3900 Euro. I want to ask, is this salary enough to qualify for a kennismigrant visa for a person above 30 years of age. The employer is registered with IND but it is the first time that he is applying kennismigrant visa for a non-EU person. Kindly shed some light on this situation so that i can update my employer accordingly.

Anxiously waiting for your reply.

Sohail

Hi Sohail,

The new minimum salary is 50K annual. I assume you receive 1 month bonus, so this makes it 13*3900 (50K).  Thus, your permit will be approved.

http://www.iamexpat.nl/read-and-discuss … ent-ruling

Cheers
Radha

sohail7 wrote:

Hi All,

I am a indian living and working in Zwolle as PhD student. Last month i got a job offer from an employer in amsterdam. The employer initially offered me 3200 Euro. Later the employer told me that since i am above 30 years so he has to raise my salary in order to apply for a kennismigrant visa. The new salary he has offered is 3900 Euro. I want to ask, is this salary enough to qualify for a kennismigrant visa for a person above 30 years of age. The employer is registered with IND but it is the first time that he is applying kennismigrant visa for a non-EU person. Kindly shed some light on this situation so that i can update my employer accordingly.

Sohail

Rather it will be processed.  Approval depends on many other issues as well.

Cheers
radha

radha_star wrote:

Hi Sohail,

The new minimum salary is 50K annual. I assume you receive 1 month bonus, so this makes it 13*3900 (50K).  Thus, your permit will be approved.

http://www.iamexpat.nl/read-and-discuss … ent-ruling

Cheers
Radha

sohail7 wrote:

Hi All,

Sohail