What's the best area in Khobar (Non-compound) to live in

Hi peeps, I recently relocated to Khobar and vigorously searching for spacious 3 BR flat in a nice neighborhood. My budget is 50K max, where do you think I should look?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wael

try to ask about Al-Rakah it's nice please every things near from you

mahdi2011 wrote:

try to ask about Al-Rakah it's nice please every things near from you

Thanks Mahdi, I will. do you have any contact number for an agency there?

Thanks again,

Wael

for now I don't have but I will ask for you after I finished my work.

1. Al-Bandaryah: mostly non-saudi residents part of the neighborhood is old and the other part has very nice buildings  and flats and the prices is around your budget or maybe a little more. and it is located right next to downtown (North Khobar neighborhood)

2. Al-Ulaya: is new clean upper class neighborhood all buildings (all flats 3 to 5 bedrooms) are new located in Tourist area you can walk to Al-Rashid mall (most popular mall in Eastern province) also dhahran mall just minutes away + IKIA + Jarir Bookstore etc ..  mostly Saudi + Arab residents and prices from 38k up to 50k

best way to find a flat in those two neighborhoods is to drive there and look for rental signage you find alot of them

i just moved to khobar 5 months ago and i look everywhere, i don't think you will find better than those two neighborhoods talking about non-compounds flat areas.

As already suggested Al-Rakah.
..Particularly the area behind Extra / Park Inn hotel / Hyper Panda.

Prices vary up to around 80K, but is lots of choice at the 50 - 60K mark. Very nice and spacious apartments.

In terms of agents a lot of the buildings have the agents numbers advertised on them. Also several of the large buildings you can walk in and the guard will show you any available units.

Good look