Eurovillage Compound in Al-Khobar ??? Life for single ladies ?

Any thoughts on all of this ?

euro village compound: good
Life as single lady: you will have to be a supersocialbutterfly around your compound if you want any kind of social life.

A friend of mine was living there and it's quite OK. Regarding ladies life, I agree with borntobemild, you'll have to adapt your way of life to the existing one.

Hello people,
I am new in alkhobar as well as on expats. Can someone please guide me as to what sort of lifestyle goes on here. How to make friends, parties n all ?? By the looks of it, coming from greece i think il have to change myself alot :-P ..
Looking forward to your posts, suggestions and advices.
Thanks.

RICHnSEXY_Prince wrote:

Hello people,
I am new in alkhobar as well as on expats. Can someone please guide me as to what sort of lifestyle goes on here. How to make friends, parties n all ?? By the looks of it, coming from greece i think il have to change myself alot :-P ..
Looking forward to your posts, suggestions and advices.
Thanks.

Welcome to KSA !!

BTW, Are you going to put up this post everywhere ?? :)

I saw someone mention this compound in the Dammam forum

Eurovillage
not sure how to link it :0

It was under Networking> Moving to Dammam

expatmbw wrote:

I saw someone mention this compound in the Dammam forum

Eurovillage
not sure how to link it :0

It was under Networking> Moving to Dammam

1- Go to www.google.com and type this:
site:expat-blog.com eurovillage

2- Alternatively, you can type EuroVillage in the Google Custom Search box on the right top of every page (scroll page all the way up and you'll get it).

im thinking of moving onto eurovillage, is it any good? the facilities look good. thanks

hello everybody,am living in eurovillage since 10 months,but i didnot find any social life except swimming in pool or playing in gem,am searching for people want to make somthing new,like parties or any kind of adventure break this routine life

[Moderated: please post in Housing in Khobar section]

its good, better than many others.

Hey , so tell me after a year now, how is your life going ??

I'm new in the compound EuroVillage and I think that I choose the wrong one! Well, I'm a single and is so difficult to find somebody at the same situation than me.
Anybody in the EuroVillage who want to hang out, any sport like squash in the free time let me know!

I thought single female teachers lived there???

for this u have to establish your social circle ...  there should be some friends around who can are into parties and stuff like that, there are many ppl who arrange parties ,out door trips and water sports...

Hi where to go if I need to inquire the prices of the unit in Euro village? I'm planning to move there. I need badly a compound like that with great facilities. Thanks. I'm in khobar now. Came here 2 months ago.

@Minigeronimo > this is an inactive thread. You can start a new topic with your question on the Khobar forum. Good luck