!!!Brands... Nokia, Samsung, LG, SonyEricson, etc!!!!!

Hi...guys!! If any of u knws wht type of Brands of Mobile-phones r being usd in KSA, i,e (Nokia, Sony-Ericson, LG, Samsung,Motorola,etc). Plz metnion some models of these brands if possible!! thnx 4 ur time.
Regards,
Mr_Chick007

Salaam Chick :)

all the mobiles you mentioned are available, plus there are countless other modules in the market I might not know them all but you have things like, HTC, I.phone etc..

plus recently many chinese brands have flooded the market as well, you can never tell an original from a cheap copy, (chinese are so darn good) :D

Salman

Any recommendations for a new mobile phone buy? Mines ancient and prehistoric now... time for change. Am not that mobile phone savvy, just use voice and sms only to date.

You should have a look at [moderated] to find nice phones of different brands.

Regards,
Raj

hmmm,

I recon these here phones might be ideal fer ya.

Nokia 6730 classic

Nokia 8800 carbon arte

or just get the Iphone :D

Salman

I actually repair Mob-fonz through "Softwares"... only that sort of technician can help me out well!! so any of u guys, knw some1 working in that field. I mean can u refer me to a person who is repairing mob-fonz by softwares. Plzzzzz!!!!!
thnx all.

thanks Salman, will look tyhem up. the iphone and even the blackberry look awesome but maybe too high up the ladder for my needs. the Nokia's seem to be the best bet. will give it some thought based on other priorities.