Sims under my Iqama without my knowledge (Zain, Mobily & Friendi)

Dears,

Please advise me how to cancel all the sims fraudulently issued under my Iqama without my knowledge. And, how it's possible by Service Providers Sales department without our finger print. Also I filed complaints thru CITC portal & cleared last year (Lebara, Friendi (Virgin)).

But, I found again the new post-paid numbers issued from Zain, Mobily & Friendi (Virgin) & then I filed a complaint for each service providers, Only Zain didn't terminate the 5 connection. I have escalated this issue to CITC and waiting for the feedback.

Here we have to think that as I know something in computer, I have done such complaints thru CITC but, if the person who doesn't know about internet and working in industrial area like labors, how they will cancel such fraudulent sims.  When they go on exit, there will be hardship waiting for them. I wonder such happening in Saudi Arabia, it's prohibited in Islam, such fraud people should be punished.

Best regards,
Mohamed

Assalam o alaikum!

I am also facing the same problem :( . Please do let me know when you find some solution.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kamran

@azmira hi bro any problem happen in final exit please 😭🙏 tell me reply and how to find any bills registered in my IQAMA ID

@azmira  to cancelation all SIM numbers under your iqamah its by calling customer services of their each provider,, or u can go directly to their office branch,, i'm also have same issue before,, somebody using number under my iqamah without permission,, Zain, STC, red bull, mobily, all cleared except mobily left,, after this i got to mobily office nearby,,

@azmira

Follow the instructions for canceling sim numbers under your iqama

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/cancel-a- … der-iqama/

Thanks

@azmira hello bro I buy one Zain sim from Pakistani shop but he connected 11 sims under my IQAMA ID. 3 sims got bills how to overcome this problem any problem in final exit please 😭🙏 help me iam in sauthi arabiyaa

@sakthiraj036

You first need to pay all your unpaid bill before you can get a final exit visa, and if you succeed in getting a final exit visa, the next hurdle is immigration at the airport where you have to pay...

Regards,

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Promoting your website is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@nasratwall hi sir lf any ways to check my IQAMA in immigration office before final exit

@azmira hardship means what problem?

@irsyadflora723 hi friend you are in jeddah,iam in jeddah please check your iqama in all networks and please reply to me me also same problem