Unpaid baills in zain and mobily

i have unpaid bills
zain postpaid balance under my iqama and mobily elife i would like to ask they have problem in airport i going final exit

Perhaps you might consider paying the bills rather than stealing the services in order to avoid possible problems.

If not, you can run the risk of being stopped at the airport and, as a bonus, you can start a thread about going back to start a new job with unpaid bills in a year or two.

no money my company is closed thats why i ask

Dear,
While having unpaid postpaid bills, you can't obtain final exit, you must settle the unpaid amounts.

bhaddz08 wrote:

i have unpaid bills
zain postpaid balance under my iqama and mobily elife i would like to ask they have problem in airport i going final exit

How much do you have to pay for your unpaid bills?

I will go exit soon but will come come for a new job here again. I have unpaid balance in zain postpaid with free phone due to unfinish contract. What will i do?I dont want to close it. Can i transfer my account to my husband temporarily?what's the best thing to do?I dont have money to pay all. Please advice

I have unpaid bills in Mobily and my boss give me finel exit so I can go from here without paying?

I have unpaid bills in Mobily and my boss give me finel exit so I can go from here without paying?

If the phone number is registered with MOI then they will stop you at the Airport for sure,
If it is not registered then you can get chance to avoid paying that bills , I recommend you to keep money aside if they ask pay at the same time.

Hello.  I have questio  because i will go for vaction this February. But unfortunately, i have unpaid bills in mobily. Do they will stop me in immigration?

If vacation only its ok, but if EXIT, its better to settle it before your final exit

Hello i have 8 numbers under my iqama which i did not know until i check my citc i dont know how they came there and i recieved bills which i did not use i want to remove it from my iqama i dont know how can my company give me still final exit without paying these bills ? Thank you

@zaved78686 did you exit without problem?

@zaved78686 did you eexit without any problem?

I have already final exit but i have unpaid bills on mobile phone internet but i already closed. I can go exit without any problem in airport?

@Watermelon21

Visit the relevant offices for the numbers registered in your name. Pay and take the numbers off from your name, if you go on final exit visa. The company can issue you final exit visa, but you would not be able to pass from the airport.

For unpaid debt mobily will give the case to court. Judgment is travel ban and salary account will freeze.

I am not sure that any one going to help with huge amount. For clear the debt and cancellation of travel ban also to unfreeze the bank account.

I head a only way is to pay my bills, want to unfreeze the salary account. What I have to do?

there is anyone in online please instruct the steps

I've already pay my bill in Zain but still in my atm app it's not removed yet I'm about to go exit already . . Is there no more problem in the airport when I'm about to board the flight? Pls answer thank you

@Ezter Gie when your flight ?

Hello I'm travelling to Pakistan in November on exit re-entry visa or on vacations. I have stc due bill of 2200 Sar can I travel I'm planning to pay the bill after returning to kingdom in January 2024. please reply if someone have latest experience.

Thiers any posibili  that i can go vacat  even i have pend  bills?like stc