How to make cheap international calls from saudi arabia to pakistan??

Hello Everyone.

I am new here in KSA and trying to find out a cheapest way of calling at pakistan. Can someone help me out on this,

I actually did searches for some Apps and do find some apps but i am not sure about that because different sites showing different rates.

Need some help from those guys who are using Apps to make call their home land.

Thank you for all your help.

shahid_011 wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I am new here in KSA and trying to find out a cheapest way of calling at pakistan. Can someone help me out on this,

I actually did searches for some Apps and do find some apps but i am not sure about that because different sites showing different rates.

If you want to call on Pakistani mobile Go to any mobile shop and get internet calling card. you will got 1000 mints almost in 30SR. and if you want to make calls on internet then you may use skype and Line and facebook call etc.. to call which are almost free.

Nommi Gill wrote:
shahid_011 wrote:

Hello Everyone.

If you want to call on Pakistani mobile Go to any mobile shop and get internet calling card. you will got 1000 mints almost in 30SR. and if you want to make calls on internet then you may use skype and Line and facebook call etc.. to call which are almost free.

thank you Nommi.......i was want too know about making call on pakistani mobile number.....Can u plz give more detail...

You should install APP like IMO, BOTIM, Facebook Messenger.  Then call using internet.  Other relatives in Pakistan should have same APP. Then it is free call. Nobody use calling cards anymore

If you are Mobily customer they have offer for international calls to Pakistan
It cost 60 SAR
Valid for 1 Month
To Telenor operator

Plz confirm how many international calling minutes molily offer in 60 SAR

600 minutes

Look into Mabrook, I use it to make international calls...and yes it is a calling card.

If you are using Zain then subscribe to the Pakistan plan, SAR6 for 60 minutes daily.

There are apps for which which u can cards available in market here. Cards are usually known as dollar cards. User name and password after scratching can be entered in app and u get more than 500 min for Pak.
But voice quality is compromised

Use Skype , offering better voice Quality and using Skype is  now legal in Saudi Arabia

HI,

To make cheap international calls from saudi arabia to pakistan, i suggest Mari gold app, which is cheaper and easily find recharge card in all grocery shops (Bakal). im a using the app from past 4 months, usually make calls to india & felt good voice clarity.

I use the ZenMinutes app to call to my parents in India because it is too complicated for them to use Facebook, or WhatsApp.

India calls are cheap and the quality is good and you can use the app to call to other countries as well. It may not be the cheapest, but the line is very clear at all times.

They also give you 10 free minutes to try it out and see how you like it. I believe it's worth a shot.

Pakistani mints

Yes

Dolar card minutes

I m jazz user how to get free minute