What do you think about local forums in your language?

Everything is in the title :rolleyes:

At the moment our forums are not local, and multilingual ... what do you think about local forums (countries and maybe cities) in your language? Would you participate?

I just like it the way it is :P Does that help?
Many topics are universal and don't go to a place only. The thing that puts us together is the language and the experiences we had I think...

MHO!

Of course we'll keep the "global" forums, and I think I will even add more global forums. (I am thinking about a specific forum for expat spouses, but I am not the right person to animate it)

It's only about the local forums (living in europe etc ...), I think it could be usefull to add one sub forum per country.

About the language barrier, I always wanted to keep the website multlingual and multilcultural (oh guys I loOove multiculturalism), but I think it could be more helpful for people to have forums in their own language.

What do you think?

Canada is officially bilingual...

It would could be more helpful for people (even for me)to have forums in their own language.

Hello everybody.
I guess Julien you wanna create a kind of web meeting point.
Anyone need to get some specific informations for a country or a city: where to go when you just arrive in the town? how to find quickly a flat?... or meet other expatriates of the same place
I think that it could be a great idea. Everybody should feel free to speak the language that it wants. What afraids me more: some forums might be empty!

A first prototype is almost ready! The only thing is ... that I have to prepare my next move (I am leaving France for Mauritius by the end of May) :)

Right I can already install local forums, but I didn't manage in creating specific language forums ... I hope I'll find a solution in the next few weeks!

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR