I am looking for a job without succes, need help

I am 19 years old hungarian and now I have a free semester on my University and I wanted to spend my time useful.
I came to Malta to learn language, but not in a school, just while I work and live here. Now I am here 5 weeks ago without job. I was everywhere with my CV: restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes, clothes shops and I also check the latest vacancies every day on the ETC's site.
After the first day when I started to search for job, I had a call from a kebab shop, I was there for a day to work, but then he didn't call me again.
I do not have too much experience, but I don't want to work for example as a lawyer I just would like to a simple job like: cleaner, room attendant, ticket saler, salesman, storekeeper, kitchen hand or a labourer or general helper or something.
I can speak English and a little bit German and of course my mother tongue.

If somebody know somebody who may need staff or just give me suggestions please let me know.
I could very thanksful if I finally had a job and I would do it as well as I can.

Hi Adam,

welcome to the forum.

You are doing the right thing , just keep on trying. There really are not many jobs around in Malta at the moment.

I wish you luck.
Ricky

Keep on trying mate - it will come for sure.....and usually when you don't expect it to,.....good luck

Try checking out Bay Street, they will be looking for staff soon to cover the holiday period, which usually starts around Easter.  Also worth looking at keepmeposted.com.mt.
Good luck. It can take a while, but worth keeping at it.
x