Care Packages - What do you miss from home?

So, I recently started dating a woman from Cape Town who's lived here in the US for about 10 years.  I thought it would be a nice gesture to put together a "care package" of things from home that might be hard to find in the States - nothing too fancy, just snacks, candy, toiletries, that sort of thing.  So expats and South Africans, any suggestions?  Is there anything in particular that you miss from home?

There are a few international markets in my area, but any help sourcing products would be greatly appreciated.  I'd even be willing to pay if someone could ship me some items, though that looks like it might be prohibitively expensive.  The woman in question is in her late 20's now, if that narrows the field any.  Thanks in advance!

Hi! There is a great South African store in Charlotte, NC, southafricanfoodshop.com/. I am actually American, married to a South African. I know he would be dying for some Biltong (if, she eats meat), Chappies (gum), Mrs H.S. Balls Chutney, Ouma Rusks, and Freshpak Rooibos Tea. Hope this helps!