How 2 Bring My Wife to Qatar ?

Hello Every One
well ...i am in a big trouble & seriously need some help ..1st of all i'm moving to qatar for work in April and my wedding is at the end of march ..i'd like to know if i could bring my wife with me 1st time when i go to qatar ..if not how long it takes to bring her ...and guys let me know if u got some ideas for that.!!!
waiting for your replies ......

why don't you concern the company to whom your hired. Im sure they will give you better ideas :cool:

Hi dido0ozZz, browsing through the forum may be helpful too.;)

Harmonie.

Hi dido0ozZz,

Its quite difficult to get your wife with you at the same time while moving to Qatar; first you will have to go yourself and get all your residence procedure sorted out.

Once you have your residence permit, you can apply for a visa for your wife; just bear in mind that there are some immigration regulations in this regard that have to be met i.e. minimum required salary, apartment, bank statement etc.

The other option is to get her immediately once you are there through a temporary visa i.e. tourist visa or business visa but in this case you might need the assistance of your Employer to facilitate the processes.

Good Luck and All the Best :)

Regards,

ThanX all 4 ur Help :)