Visiting in April

Hi everyone,  wanting to come to DR first week of Apil...it appears that might be a popular time but that's the time my employer is going on vacation  any suggestions pop or sti would like to stay in sosua/cabarete area, is it too late to rent a place for a week?

THANK YOU

There should be lots of rentals available at that time.
What specifically are you looking for and what is your budget.
Flyng to STI will be cheaper but you will spend over $200 in cab fare to get to and back from Sosua/Cabarete by cab or if using the local bus depending on when you arrive it will be $50-60 total for cabs and buses plus will take 5 hours or more each way depending on timing. If you arrive in the evening then you will have to stay overnight in Santiago as last bus is around 7:30pm or so.

Bob K

Thanks bob k.    My employer will let me know tomorrow whether it is the first or second week of April.  I will look into sti flights.  We are looking to move later this year to dr. And would like to rent a one or toe bedroom place so we can explore the area more and look at long term rentals. For long  term we would like access to pool and one or two bedrooms. We would like to stay simple and as inexpensive as we can. We can retire in three years so will work or live on savings till  then

we are going in april as well.......should be fine,
we are going to the sosua/cabarete area.
look up on kijji or trip advisor for rentals.....

cheers