Looking on commute times to Dubai Investment Park

I'm looking for some information from anyone who works in Dubai Investment Park.

Where do you live and how long is your commute?? (also, if you have any information about traffic & the type of housing you have that would be great, too)

I just accepted a position with a company that's located there, and right now we're living in Abu Dhabi. A move will probably be in store for us when our lease is up at the end of May, but need to find some developments that won't leave me stuck in traffic for hours.

Thanks!

Hi Tami

I am working in DIP. I stay in a place called Mankhool and its about 47 kms from there to DIP (about 20 mins drive).

Commuting from Abu Dhabi to DIP would take you 1 hour 20 mins or so. Depends also on how fast you drive also :)

I have been staying in the same place for 3 years in a 2 bedroom flat. My rent is now being upped from 65K to 68K.

You will have the normal traffic during the peak hours when everyone is leaving for work. I never take Shk. Zayed Road, instead always use the Al Khail Road to go to DIP.

You could look for accommodations in DIP itself. It will depend entirely on your budget.

Regards

Vishak

You have to relocate to Dubai, otherwise it will be crazy to do everyday run from Abudhabi.  DIP itself has apartment buildings, and many nearby areas are also there. Just drive up there on a weekend and figure out for yourself.