Rent a flat or a house in Dubai

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dubai. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dubai.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dubai?

How to find a home in Dubai: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hi i am in dubai now working in jumeira and looking for a resonable furnished studio for me nd my partner. but at a resonable price. Do you know of any?
It would be appreciated . thanks Natalia.

Hi Natalia!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Dubai housing section.
It should be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

Dear Christine,

Reverting after a long time on your message, may b response wud be useful for some1.

Responses:

>Nop,a li'l effort can provide better and in budget accomodation

How to find a home in Dubai: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?
Dubbizle, Gulf news, local agents.. Tel nos posted on most of the renting accod.

Now prices are returning but still
Studio ranges -  28-35K AED
1BR - 45k
2BR - 55K

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?
Passport, lease docs, employer letter (in few cases) etc

Search  on net > Call the displayed number, Visit the Apartment and finalise the deal, if suits.
Happy searching :)

Cheers!

Hello raghuvanshi.

Thank you for your contribution :)

Aurélie

Christine wrote:

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dubai. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dubai.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hello,

Well to rent on a long term basis, you will need a resident visa on your passport, this is mandatory. Then it's easy to find, you just need to have a budget in mind and where you would like to live, area wise, close by your work place, family area etc etc...
It depends, but you will have the choice. On another hand get in touch via www.beyond-dubai.com for this, it should be helpful.

natalia2 wrote:

Hi i am in dubai now working in jumeira and looking for a resonable furnished studio for me nd my partner. but at a resonable price. Do you know of any?
It would be appreciated . thanks Natalia.

Hello,

For when are you looking for to rent your studio? Are you looking to rent on a monthly or yearly basis...

Price may vary depending on area and as well as payment. On a monthly for a studio you are around 5500 to 6500aed. on a yearly, furnished, well it look like between 35 to 50k
It's all depends, if you are still looking, please do let me know and / or also get in contact via (moderated: no free ads please)
Cheers