Best renovation company in Dubai?

Hello everyone, I am still struggling to find good contractors and renovation companies in Dubai... And the few that I know seem to be quite busy at the moment...:// Any suggestions?

Hello Francoise,

Welcome on board !

Lots of contractors is Dubai but yes indeed pretty much booked. It will depend on your construction project as well. If you could provide some details (m2 etc)

Maybe you could reach out for a few recommended ones listed in the Housing & building contractors in Dubai.

Regards,

Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Thanks for the link. I am considering renovating my two bathrooms (~16m2 each) and maybe refurbishing my kitchen (~28m2). Not sure whether wrapping may be an option (I am afraid it won't be durable...?). Otherwise, changing tiles, painting, changing appliances...

Kind regards,

Francoise

@Francoise Boileau if you are still looking for any building work to be done i will be moving to dubai soon and will be looking for work. so any work or suggestions would be great thank you.

@rareroo2

Hello and welcome !

This member's post is from 2022 and since 2022, we haven't heard from him.

If you are looking for a job, please refer to the Jobs in Dubai section of the website by creating your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed