Dvds please!

Hi all,
Satellite not working in the apartment we just rented, nothing can be done immediately, so all I have is the dvd player and a blank TV. Does anyone have American/English movies they can rent to me for token fees, you've mostly likely watched them and they're just sitting on the shelves, and you wouldn't mind renting them out. I'm in the apartment till end of Feb., and i might just go insane with nothing to watch in the evenings and weekends.
No, I don't want to join a video club, thanks for asking.
Kindly let me know if you got some.
Thanks.

Why not rent them from rental places? I don't know what ones are in Brussels but there's several places that have them here, I'm sure Brussels has plenty as well. :) Also you can always check like Saturn and Media Markt for their bargain bins of cheap DVDs where there's often a selection from €1-5, as well as Bart Smit where they have crates of DVDs priced at 5 for €5 and 3 for €6 and such (depending on the movies), and they allow you to bring them back and swap them out for like 2 weeks from purchase.

Melby wrote:

Why not rent them from rental places? I don't know what ones are in Brussels but there's several places that have them here, I'm sure Brussels has plenty as well. :) Also you can always check like Saturn and Media Markt for their bargain bins of cheap DVDs where there's often a selection from €1-5, as well as Bart Smit where they have crates of DVDs priced at 5 for €5 and 3 for €6 and such (depending on the movies), and they allow you to bring them back and swap them out for like 2 weeks from purchase.

Thanks Melby, the Bart Smit sounds interesting. Is it in Brussels?.

I've a load here you are more than welcome to borrow free of charge. Lots of war movies, thrillers, some horror and some comedy
The only problem is I am in Hasselt and I don't think I'll be in Brussels for the next couple of weeks at the earliest.

Yeah Bart Smit is all over Belgium and the Netherlands, not sure if it's further than that or not.

Also have u tried your library the one here has a selection of dvds to rent